Liberals live to force their opinions down other’s throats.
And the murder of babies alive in the womb is one of their favorite “humanitarian causes.”
Now this state is taking its abortion lovefest to disturbing new heights with this law.
The State of New York just passed the so-called “Reproductive Health Act” making abortion a “fundamental right” and ensconcing late-term abortion into the state constitution.
Passed along party lines by the Democrat-controlled State Legislature, the Bill is the most radical pro-abortion law in the country.
Under the so-called “Reproductive Health Act,” it is illegal for anyone in a medical facility to stop a woman from getting an abortion.
What’s more, the act classifies abortion as a “private right,” making it protected by New York’s health privacy laws.
The Bill says:
§ 2599-aa. Policy and purpose. The legislature finds that comprehensive reproductive health care is a fundamental component of every individual’s health, privacy and equality. Therefore, it is the policy of the state that:
1. Every individual has the fundamental right to choose or refuse contraception or sterilization.
2. Every individual who becomes pregnant has the fundamental right to choose to carry the pregnancy to term, to give birth to a child, or to have an abortion, pursuant to this article.
3. The state shall not discriminate against, deny, or interfere with the exercise of the rights set forth in this section in the regulation or provision of benefits, facilities, services or information.
§ 2599-bb. Abortion. 1. a health care practitioner licensed, certified, or authorized under title eight of the education law, acting within his or her lawful scope of practice, may perform an abortion when, according to the practitioner’s reasonable and good faith professional judgment based on the facts of the patient’s case: the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.
Planned Parenthood released a video of the New York Senate chambers erupting in cheers after the bill was passed:
This is the sound from the NY Senate chamber after the 38-24 vote to:
– Add abortion to the NY Constitution
– Allow non-physicians to commit abortions
– Allow abortion through third trimester
– Repeal protections for surviving babies
Pure evil. pic.twitter.com/K54vYGfb2G
— Live Action (@LiveAction) January 23, 2019
And liberals in New York City celebrated the Bill’s passage by lighting the World Trade Center’s spire pink.
Cuomo says One World Trade Center’s 408-foot spire, the Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, the Kosciuszko Bridge and the Alfred E. Smith Building in Albany will be lit in pink tonight to celebrate passage of Reproductive Health Act https://t.co/TmDEmj18Vy pic.twitter.com/XYdgxPNaoC
— Joseph Spector (@GannettAlbany) January 23, 2019
Do you support New York’s new law legalizing third trimester abortions? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.