Planned Parenthood is worried Kavanaugh’s confirmation could crush their bottom line.
They know that Roe v. Wade is in jeopardy with a conservative Supreme Court majority.
And their new contingency plan in response to Kavanaugh’s confirmation is insane.
Planned Parenthood is ramping up their abortion operations regardless of what happens to Roe v. Wade.
Their plan is shamelessly called “Care For All” despite its goal of ending the lives of innocent unborn babies.
The plan outlines how they’re going to grow their pipeline of “customers” – young women who they prey on for their bloody business in three key ways:
- Creating an abortion “underground railroad” to bring women to states like California and New York to get abortions. We could see new abortion capitals popping up across the country.
- Fighting in state capitals across the country to intimidate legislators into enacting their pro-abortion agenda. Their tactics almost worked in flipping Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) during the Kavanaugh confirmation fight.
- Changing the culture by targeting teenagers with their pro-abortion propaganda.
Planned Parenthood’s plan reads:
… we will escalate our plans to combat stigma and shift the culture around abortion, including:
• Working with content creators on honest and authentic portrayals of abortion in film and television. We’ve seen the power of pop culture to help challenge stigma and change the conversation about abortion. That is why we’ve collaborated with shows like Jane the Virgin and GLOW as well as movies like Obvious Child to help ensure audiences see real-life, sensitive portrayals of abortion and patients’ experiences.
• Educating people about what abortion is and why it’s an important part of reproductive health care, as well as helping people understand the effects of abortion stigma. We have been using technology successfully to help people understand the reality of safe, legal abortion and what patients experience when having an abortion with tools like the relaunched PlannedParenthood.org; educational videos on abortion; and our work on the VR film Across the Line.
• Creating resources to encourage accurate, nonjudgmental conversations about abortion so people have the tools they need to reduce abortion stigma in their lives and in their communities. We want to help as many people as possible understand what abortion stigma is and how people in different communities – including communities of color and the LGBTQ community – may experience it. And we’re also working on how to reduce stigma in our own lives, work spaces, and relationships.
Planned Parenthood will be working with pop stars and Hollywood to push propaganda at their target audience – teenage girls.
Recently celebrities including actress Emma Stone wore Planned Parenthood pins at the Oscars.
Other celebrities like Mila Kunis have announced their support for Planned Parenthood on Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel and urged viewers to donate to the abortion organization.
Planned Parenthood also claims their goal is to educate the public on abortion.
Yet they constantly attack Christian Crisis Pregnancy Centers who offer life-affirming services.
In fact, Planned Parenthood protested outside of the Supreme Court earlier this year as the NIFLA v. Becerra case was being heard.
The NIFLA ruling struck down a California law that would have forced Christian CPC’s to essentially become free referral services for Planned Parenthood.
Finally, Planned Parenthood’s most nefarious goal is to make abortion common practice.
Gone are the days of “safe, legal, and rare.”
Now they are targeting young women with social media campaigns like “Shout Your Abortion,” which encourages women to proudly and publicly proclaim they had an abortion.
Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood continues to rake in over $500 million in taxpayer dollars annually.
Do you think Planned Parenthood should be defunded? Let us know in the comments below!